aid for snake bite.
- First immobilise the victim of a snake bite.
- Quickly, within seconds, suck out the blood from the
snakebite. You can use a suction device.
- Tie a tourniquet above and below the bite leaving three-finger
- Apply ice near the bite, but avoid applying too much of
- Rapidly apply antiseptic.
- Check the tourniquets as swelling may loosen it.
- Avoid food or liquid intake. Keep the person warm.
- As soon as possible take the victim of a snakebite to
the nearest hospital.
- If possible, identify the type of snake.
Some tips to stay fit
for at least ten minutes a day for a healthier life.
- Run or jump for at least twenty minutes a day.
- Do ten stomach crunches lying on the mattress. Increase
one crunch daily.
- Use a staircase rather than using a lift.
- Cut fat. Avoid foods such as burgers, meat, cheese, cream
and other fatty food stuffs.
- Quit smoking. - Try always to protect yourself from pollution.
- Keep a positive mental outlook.
- Avoid processed food. Eat fruits, vegetables, grains,
low-fat dairy products.
- Meditate or spend five minutes in quiet time.